Open Dental, previously known as Free Dental, is an Open Source Practice Management Software.
Native iPhone application which connects to the Indian Health Service Resource Patient and Management System (RPMS)
- View patient demographics
- View lab orders, medication orders, reminders, vitals, and other patient chart data
- Order medications
- Fax and/or print prescriptions from the iPhone via the RPMS system
The CMS3.0 is an open-source clinic management system project jointly implemented by the Hong Kong Medical Association (HKMA) and the Information and software Industry Association (ISIA), with the funding support from the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer (OGCIO) under the Sector-specific Programme (SSP) for the Medical and Health Sector, and was developed by the Mobigator Technology Group.
COMSATS Open Source Healthcare Management System (COS-HMS) is designed and developed on scalable architecture and technologies like Java EE, MySQL, JBoss Application Server on Linux platform. It adheres the compliance of international standards like ICD-10 (World Health Organization's International Classification of Diseases), DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) & LOINC (Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes).
Portable System for Telehealth and Health Informatics for Rural and Remote Areas.
Sinapsis-HIS is a Health Information System designed as a collection of Hospital Information Systems that synchronize their databases with a single region-wide database that contains all medical records and other information in a unified format.
- Sinapsis contains Care2x software ported to PHP5 and rewritten with a clearer 3-tier architecture (Presentation, Logic and Database)
- Currently has the original Patient and Medical Record modules, as well as a (new) Interconsultation module (other modules will be rewritten following the 3-tier architecture)
GastrOS is an endoscopic reporting software based on open standards: openEHR and MST. Built upon stable reference model & driven in runtime by Archetypes. It is part of our research at the University of Auckland to study maintainability & interoperability.
- Uses openEHR Archetypes and Templates
- Based on the international standard terminology - MST
- Dynamic GUI creation and data binding
- Can create endoscopy reports
- Can be extended by modifying the model - no coding
Medscribbler Community is a fully implemented electronic medical record that allows for embedded and direct handwriting, as well as handwriting recognition on a Tablet PC.
For Medscribbler speed using a Tablet PC is the primary consideration, by allowing various input options: handwriting for standing by the exam table, handwriting conversion for quick entry of information for broader review, keyboard for sit down situations and voice recognition for those who like to dictate.
OpenClinic is an easy to use, open source, medical records system written in PHP. It has been mainly thougth for private clinics, surgeries and private doctors. It is platform independent and it has multilanguage architecture.
FreeMedForms is a multi-user, Open EMR (electronic medical record) manager. It is free and open source.
The main objective of FreeMedForms is to create a highly dynamic EMR manager where patient files are defined by a set of XML scripted files. Interoperability and internationalization are main objectives too.
FreeMedForms is intended to be used:
- in general medical practice (unique doctor office, groups),
- in clinics and hospitals,
- in clinical research groups.
The application can be easily improved thanks to the intensive usage of plugins. The code is available on a public SVN and is documented in english only.