CARE3G plans to be the third generation of CARE2X. It doesn't conflicts with CARE2X development and it doesn't intend to be a fork of it but rather its future. We envisage this branch as a big step forward without breaking the current development of Care2X and its current users around the globe.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
GNU Health (previously known as "Medical") is a free Health and Hospital Information System that provides the following functionality:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
GNU Health at a glance:
Care2x integrates data, functions and workflows in a healthcare environment. It is currently composed of four major components. Each of these components can also function individually.
- HIS - Hospital/Healthservice Information System
- PM - Practice (GP) management
- CDS - Central Data Server
- HXP - Health Xchange Protocol