The IHE Cross Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS.b) integration profile facilitates the registration, distribution and access across health enterprises of patient electronic health records. XDS.b is focused on providing a standards-based specification for managing the sharing of medical summary documents between any healthcare enterprise, ranging from a private physician office to a clinic to an acute care in-patient facility.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
ATNA is an IHE security profile representing Audit Trail and Node Authentication. OpenATNA is an implementation of an Audit Record Repository supporting RFC 3881 audit messages over BSD Syslog as well as RFC 5424-5426 (UDP and TLS).
- Optimizes the database so that entities such as active participants, audit sources, participant objects and codes are not duplicated for every message received.
- Performs validation of messages as they arrive.
- Optionally logs errors as well as audit messages.
- Supports TLS and UDP.
Snofyre is an open source, service oriented API for creating SNOMED CT enabled applications in Java. It provides a number of SNOMED CT related services out of the box. These services can be used:
- as a starter for understanding how to add SNOMED CT functionality to an application.
- to rapidly prototype a SNOMED CT enabled application.
Snofyre API aims to
- reduce the 'ramp up' time needed to understand
- and embed SNOMED CT functionality in an application.
EHR-Gen Open Framework is a generator of electronic medical record systems based on openEHR standard and dynamic technologies like Grails Framework and the Groovy language.
Grassroots DICOM (GDCM) is an implementation of the DICOM standard designed to be open source so that researchers may access clinical data directly. GDCM includes a file format definition and a network communications protocol, both of which should be extended to provide a full set of tools for a researcher or small medical imaging vendor to interface with an existing medical database.
Laika analyzes and reports on the interoperability capabilities of EHR systems. This includes the testing for certification of EHR software products and networks.
To support EHR data interoperability testing, Laika is designed to verify the input and output of EHR data against the standards and criteria identified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT). Laika is used by the Certification Commission to perform part of the interoperability certification inspection of EHRs.
- Axial 360 is an interface engine and connector library that enables health care systems of all types - hospital systems, lab systems, EHRs, HIEs, etc - to share clinical data when it is needed.
- Axial 360 is built using best-of-bread open source components that enable improved scalability, extensibility, and modularity relative to other interface engines.
- Axial 360 will feature a library of free “connectors” developed by the open source community, that will reduce the time required to interface with applications.
C# ECG Toolkit is an open source software toolkit to convert, view and print electrocardiograms. The toolkit is developed using C# .NET 1.1 & 2.0. Support for ECG formats: SCP-ECG, DICOM and HL7 aECG.
OpenPIXPDQ implements the Patient Identifier Cross-reference (PIX) Manager and Patient Demographics Query (PDQ) Supplier actors.
Braid is a Client library for a portion of the IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) transactions.
This library specifically focuses on PIX, XDS.a & XDS.b, ATNA, BPPC and XDS-SD profiles in ITI domain, and XDS-MS (Referral & Discharge Summary) and EDR content profiles in PCC domain.