Stratos viewer is a web based utility to examine DICOM medical images through a web browser.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
- Axial 360 is an interface engine and connector library that enables health care systems of all types - hospital systems, lab systems, EHRs, HIEs, etc - to share clinical data when it is needed.
- Axial 360 is built using best-of-bread open source components that enable improved scalability, extensibility, and modularity relative to other interface engines.
- Axial 360 will feature a library of free “connectors” developed by the open source community, that will reduce the time required to interface with applications.
The "MITO - Medical Imaging TOolkit" project coagulates a number of activities aimed at defining and implementing an open-source, cross-platform software architecture for advanced Medical Imaging. MITO toolkit makes it possible to fetch radiological information and images stored in a PACS according to the standard format DICOM, then provides the final user with basic functionalities such as 2D-3D visualization (VR, SR, MIP), image segmentation and fusion, ROI. Moreover, MITO provides interaction techniques for manipulating 3D medical data in a virtual environment by 2 DOF input devices.
openDICOM.NET - DICOM library, console tools, DICOM viewer/browser for Mono/.NET and Beagle Desktop Search Plugin. The project supports ACR-NEMA and DICOM file formats and provides transcoding to XML. It is written in C# and licensed under (L)GPL.
TutatiX it's a Dicom Viewer written in python. TutatiX try to be a guide to known how Dicom works and how to develop an application. The must important part of TutatiX it's the documentation that must be detailed and easy to understand.
Utilities for Patient Data Exchange. A parser for text files to use with some of the utilities provided by the DCMTK from Offis. The purpose is to provide a basic DICOM Modality Worklist Management SCP.
Mirth is an open source cross-platform HL7 interface engine that enables bi-directional sending of HL7 messages between systems and applications over multiple transports. It is divided in three subprojects:
- Mirth Connect: Specifically designed for HL7 message integration, Mirth Connect provides the necessary tools for developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring interfaces.
V3D-Viewer is a DICOM and "Philips V3D 3DRA" Medical Volume Viewer based on .NET and the VTK library. With marching cubes, 3d planes and (3D texture) volume rendering, including histogram transparency and intensity curve selection tool.
Xphile is a free, open source radiology teaching library system for Mac OS X. The project is an effort to create an easily accessed local solution for storing and categorising radiology images and descriptions. Xphile requires a minimum of Mac OS X 10.4.
- Store images exported from your PACS system
- Drag and drop cases directly from OsiriX
- Browse by system, pathology and region
- Make smart and simple albums
- Create Keynote presentations
- Query, import to and export from MIRC sites
Rad is a DICOM workstation written in Cocoa for MacOSX. Using QuickTime, OpenGL, and open source databases iRad aims to provide an easy and efficient way to review medical images from CT, MRI, ultrasound, and other DICOM sources such as angiography.