Rad is a DICOM workstation written in Cocoa for MacOSX. Using QuickTime, OpenGL, and open source databases iRad aims to provide an easy and efficient way to review medical images from CT, MRI, ultrasound, and other DICOM sources such as angiography.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
Xphile is a free, open source radiology teaching library system for Mac OS X. The project is an effort to create an easily accessed local solution for storing and categorising radiology images and descriptions. Xphile requires a minimum of Mac OS X 10.4.
- Store images exported from your PACS system
- Drag and drop cases directly from OsiriX
- Browse by system, pathology and region
- Make smart and simple albums
- Create Keynote presentations
- Query, import to and export from MIRC sites