The "MITO - Medical Imaging TOolkit" project coagulates a number of activities aimed at defining and implementing an open-source, cross-platform software architecture for advanced Medical Imaging. MITO toolkit makes it possible to fetch radiological information and images stored in a PACS according to the standard format DICOM, then provides the final user with basic functionalities such as 2D-3D visualization (VR, SR, MIP), image segmentation and fusion, ROI. Moreover, MITO provides interaction techniques for manipulating 3D medical data in a virtual environment by 2 DOF input devices.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
A Cross-platform DICOM viewer developed in Java using the dcm4che toolkit. Mayam is still work under progress. The current features are:
- DICOM Listener for Q/R
- DICOM Send
- Local DB for storing study information
- Importing DICOM studies from local disk
- Parsing DicomDir from local disk or CD
- Query compressed studies without decompressing them
- Multiple Studies viewer using Layout,Tab view