Dcmrouter is a java-solution of a "Dicom Router" which is able to recieve Dicom Objects and transmit them after manipulating with plugins.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
"Bots for the translations and communication needed in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). Bots has three main functions: 'Any-to-any-format' data conversions, (Secure) communications and manage and overview EDI data flows."
Chiapas is an enterprise level HIPAA data translation package. It supports all major healthcare transactions and a variety of SQL databases and file types, and incorporates a script parser and a GUI studio for development and maintaining specifications.
"DataServer is an open source XML gateway, specially tailored for the medical domain. DataServer is middleware, situated between clients and traditional Health Information Systems (HIS), Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and Picture Archive and Communication Systems (PACS). It supports relational (SQL), SOAP, and HTTP data sources out of the box, but is highly extensible for custom types."
"Mergence is a high performance, open source HL7integration engine and application platform. It was developed to fill the need for an open source, fully transactional healthcare integration system capable of handling millions of messages per day, and thousands of concurrent LLP connections. Mergence is based on Apache ServiceMix, a lightweight enterprise service bus which conforms to the JBI standard, and HAPI, an excellent opensource HL7v2 API. We plan to support HL7v3 in the next release."
Mirth is an open source cross-platform HL7 interface engine that enables bi-directional sending of HL7 messages between systems and applications over multiple transports. It is divided in three subprojects:
- Mirth Connect: Specifically designed for HL7 message integration, Mirth Connect provides the necessary tools for developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring interfaces.
REMITT is a revolutionary medical information translation and transmission system, which is primarily used for preparing and submitting medical billing data.
REMITT works independent of any specific electronic medical record (EMR) or practice management (PM) system, and can interface with any EMR or PM system which implements its application programming interface (API). The first system to do so has been FreeMED.
Currently Supported Formats
- ANSI NSF X12 837 Professional
Currently Supported Output Types
CONNECT is an open source software solution that supports health information exchange – both locally and at the national level. CONNECT uses Nationwide Health Information Network (NHIN) standards and governance to make sure that health information exchanges are compatible with other exchanges being set up throughout the country.
- Axial 360 is an interface engine and connector library that enables health care systems of all types - hospital systems, lab systems, EHRs, HIEs, etc - to share clinical data when it is needed.
- Axial 360 is built using best-of-bread open source components that enable improved scalability, extensibility, and modularity relative to other interface engines.
- Axial 360 will feature a library of free “connectors” developed by the open source community, that will reduce the time required to interface with applications.
The HL7 Inspector is a useful hl7 tool for integration the HL7 in a health care environmental. It will help you to minimize the time for tuning the HL7 communication between systems such as HIS and RIS by analyzing and validating HL7 messages.