TurnHos is based on the system care2x, integrates data, functions and workflow in an environment of health care, in addition to the administration schedule, print appointments and admission of patients.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
Screensaver is a Lab Information Management System (LIMS) for high-throughput screening of small molecule and RNAi biological assays. It is a Java/JSF/Hibernate/Spring web application that is actively being developed and used at Harvard Medical School.
In detail it offers the following features:
- Manage screening libraries, including small molecule and RNAi libraries.
- Import library plate/well contents from SD and Excel files for small molecule and RNAi libraries, respectively.
CARE3G plans to be the third generation of CARE2X. It doesn't conflicts with CARE2X development and it doesn't intend to be a fork of it but rather its future. We envisage this branch as a big step forward without breaking the current development of Care2X and its current users around the globe.
Care2x integrates data, functions and workflows in a healthcare environment. It is currently composed of four major components. Each of these components can also function individually.
- HIS - Hospital/Healthservice Information System
- PM - Practice (GP) management
- CDS - Central Data Server
- HXP - Health Xchange Protocol