LibreHealth Toolkit software serves as the foundational API and data model for many other Health IT applications. It will be frequently (but not always) utilized as an upstream product for building other LibreHealth software. Toolkit is a fork of the OpenMRS Platform, and builds on its reliability while improving performance and ease of installation and use.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
GNU Health (previously known as "Medical") is a free Health and Hospital Information System that provides the following functionality:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
GNU Health at a glance:
Care2x integrates data, functions and workflows in a healthcare environment. It is currently composed of four major components. Each of these components can also function individually.
- HIS - Hospital/Healthservice Information System
- PM - Practice (GP) management
- CDS - Central Data Server
- HXP - Health Xchange Protocol