Grassroots DICOM (GDCM) is an implementation of the DICOM standard designed to be open source so that researchers may access clinical data directly. GDCM includes a file format definition and a network communications protocol, both of which should be extended to provide a full set of tools for a researcher or small medical imaging vendor to interface with an existing medical database.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
- Axial 360 is an interface engine and connector library that enables health care systems of all types - hospital systems, lab systems, EHRs, HIEs, etc - to share clinical data when it is needed.
- Axial 360 is built using best-of-bread open source components that enable improved scalability, extensibility, and modularity relative to other interface engines.
- Axial 360 will feature a library of free “connectors” developed by the open source community, that will reduce the time required to interface with applications.
The IHE Cross Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS.b) integration profile facilitates the registration, distribution and access across health enterprises of patient electronic health records. XDS.b is focused on providing a standards-based specification for managing the sharing of medical summary documents between any healthcare enterprise, ranging from a private physician office to a clinic to an acute care in-patient facility.
Snofyre is an open source, service oriented API for creating SNOMED CT enabled applications in Java. It provides a number of SNOMED CT related services out of the box. These services can be used:
- as a starter for understanding how to add SNOMED CT functionality to an application.
- to rapidly prototype a SNOMED CT enabled application.
Snofyre API aims to
- reduce the 'ramp up' time needed to understand
- and embed SNOMED CT functionality in an application.