- Axial 360 is an interface engine and connector library that enables health care systems of all types - hospital systems, lab systems, EHRs, HIEs, etc - to share clinical data when it is needed.
- Axial 360 is built using best-of-bread open source components that enable improved scalability, extensibility, and modularity relative to other interface engines.
- Axial 360 will feature a library of free “connectors” developed by the open source community, that will reduce the time required to interface with applications.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
openDICOM.NET - DICOM library, console tools, DICOM viewer/browser for Mono/.NET and Beagle Desktop Search Plugin. The project supports ACR-NEMA and DICOM file formats and provides transcoding to XML. It is written in C# and licensed under (L)GPL.
Full featured DICOM server based on and heavily extending the public domain UCDMC DICOM code developed by Mark Oskin.
ImageJ is a public domain Java image processing program inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh. It runs, either as an online applet or as a downloadable application, on any computer with a Java 1.4 or later virtual machine. Downloadable distributions are available for Windows, Mac OS, Mac OS X and Linux.
Ruby HL7 is a simple library for parsing and generating HL7 2.x messages. 3.x support is planned in the future.
"Bots for the translations and communication needed in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). Bots has three main functions: 'Any-to-any-format' data conversions, (Secure) communications and manage and overview EDI data flows."
Mirth is an open source cross-platform HL7 interface engine that enables bi-directional sending of HL7 messages between systems and applications over multiple transports. It is divided in three subprojects:
- Mirth Connect: Specifically designed for HL7 message integration, Mirth Connect provides the necessary tools for developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring interfaces.
REMITT is a revolutionary medical information translation and transmission system, which is primarily used for preparing and submitting medical billing data.
REMITT works independent of any specific electronic medical record (EMR) or practice management (PM) system, and can interface with any EMR or PM system which implements its application programming interface (API). The first system to do so has been FreeMED.
Currently Supported Formats
- ANSI NSF X12 837 Professional
Currently Supported Output Types
The PUMA Repository (Pascal units for medical applications) is a collection of reusable source code for bioinformatics. It is compatible with Lazarus and Free Pascal, parts of the source code can also be used with Delphi and winsoft Pocket Studio.
Components of the PUMA repository include a unit converter for transforming instrumentation readouts consisting of a numerical value and a measurement unit, and an HL7 engine for reading, parsing, compiling and writing HL7 messages.