Mountain Meadow EM is an Office Electronic Medical Record, which is fast, reliable and customizable. Microsoft .NET client programs connect to a local server on the network. Smaller offices can use SQL Server Express. Program pieces compilable with VB or C# Express.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
GastrOS is an endoscopic reporting software based on open standards: openEHR and MST. Built upon stable reference model & driven in runtime by Archetypes. It is part of our research at the University of Auckland to study maintainability & interoperability.
- Uses openEHR Archetypes and Templates
- Based on the international standard terminology - MST
- Dynamic GUI creation and data binding
- Can create endoscopy reports
- Can be extended by modifying the model - no coding
Open Dental, previously known as Free Dental, is an Open Source Practice Management Software.