The Electronic medical record Support for Public health (ESP) project is an automated software application, that analyzes electronic medical record (EMR) data, to identify and report conditions of interest to public health and other agencies.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
- Axial 360 is an interface engine and connector library that enables health care systems of all types - hospital systems, lab systems, EHRs, HIEs, etc - to share clinical data when it is needed.
- Axial 360 is built using best-of-bread open source components that enable improved scalability, extensibility, and modularity relative to other interface engines.
- Axial 360 will feature a library of free “connectors” developed by the open source community, that will reduce the time required to interface with applications.
OPAL Is a full stack web framework for building health care applications.
OPAL encourages rapid development, and elegant, pragmatic design.
Focussed on health care, it builds on years of research and design to
help you in building your app. It's free and open source.
GNU Health (previously known as "Medical") is a free Health and Hospital Information System that provides the following functionality:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
GNU Health at a glance: