ImageJ is a public domain Java image processing program inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh. It runs, either as an online applet or as a downloadable application, on any computer with a Java 1.4 or later virtual machine. Downloadable distributions are available for Windows, Mac OS, Mac OS X and Linux.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
Ruby HL7 is a simple library for parsing and generating HL7 2.x messages. 3.x support is planned in the future.
"Bots for the translations and communication needed in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). Bots has three main functions: 'Any-to-any-format' data conversions, (Secure) communications and manage and overview EDI data flows."
Mirth is an open source cross-platform HL7 interface engine that enables bi-directional sending of HL7 messages between systems and applications over multiple transports. It is divided in three subprojects:
- Mirth Connect: Specifically designed for HL7 message integration, Mirth Connect provides the necessary tools for developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring interfaces.
REMITT is a revolutionary medical information translation and transmission system, which is primarily used for preparing and submitting medical billing data.
REMITT works independent of any specific electronic medical record (EMR) or practice management (PM) system, and can interface with any EMR or PM system which implements its application programming interface (API). The first system to do so has been FreeMED.
Currently Supported Formats
- ANSI NSF X12 837 Professional
Currently Supported Output Types
The Electronic medical record Support for Public health (ESP) project is an automated software application, that analyzes electronic medical record (EMR) data, to identify and report conditions of interest to public health and other agencies.
- Axial 360 is an interface engine and connector library that enables health care systems of all types - hospital systems, lab systems, EHRs, HIEs, etc - to share clinical data when it is needed.
- Axial 360 is built using best-of-bread open source components that enable improved scalability, extensibility, and modularity relative to other interface engines.
- Axial 360 will feature a library of free “connectors” developed by the open source community, that will reduce the time required to interface with applications.
The Project HealthDesign Common Platform is a set of software components that provide common, shared functions to a variety of personal health applications (PHAs). The goal of “centralizing” these functions is to reduce personal health application implementation time and increase interoperability among the PHAs. The common platform components are currently implemented as web services that PHAs may access via standard web interfaces. Services exist for storing observations and medications, as well as for providing authentication, registry, and access-control functions.
Weka is a collection of machine learning algorithms for data mining tasks. The algorithms can either be applied directly to a dataset or called from your own Java code. Weka contains tools for data pre-processing, classification, regression, clustering, association rules, and visualization. It is also well-suited for developing new machine learning schemes.