Indivo is the original personally controlled health record (PCHR) system. A PCHR enables an individual to own and manage a complete, secure, digital copy of her health and wellness information. Indivo integrates health information across sites of care and over time. Indivo is free and open-source, uses open, unencumbered standards, and is actively deployed in diverse settings, in particular our own Children's Hospital Boston and the Dossia Consortium.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
The Electronic medical record Support for Public health (ESP) project is an automated software application, that analyzes electronic medical record (EMR) data, to identify and report conditions of interest to public health and other agencies.
- Axial 360 is an interface engine and connector library that enables health care systems of all types - hospital systems, lab systems, EHRs, HIEs, etc - to share clinical data when it is needed.
- Axial 360 is built using best-of-bread open source components that enable improved scalability, extensibility, and modularity relative to other interface engines.
- Axial 360 will feature a library of free “connectors” developed by the open source community, that will reduce the time required to interface with applications.
Sahana is a Free and Open Source Disaster Management system. It is a web based collaboration tool that addresses the common coordination problems during a disaster from finding missing people, managing aid, managing volunteers, tracking camps effectively between Government groups, the civil society (NGOs) and the victims themselves.
GNU Health (previously known as "Medical") is a free Health and Hospital Information System that provides the following functionality:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
GNU Health at a glance:
AuShadha (औषध): Means medicine in Sanskrit.
This is a Open Source Electornic Medical Records (EMR) & Public Health Management System for Small Clinics. It might be even suited for speciality medical practice after some customisation.
It is developed with Python, Django and Dojo. Because its developed with Django, it supports whatever database Django supports.
AuShadha code is licensed under GNU-GPL Version 3. Django, Dojo, Icons and other thrid party modules are licensed as per their authors.
Bika combines web content management and workflow processing for a one-stop web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System).