Dcmrouter is a java-solution of a "Dicom Router" which is able to recieve Dicom Objects and transmit them after manipulating with plugins.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
The main goal of the Computer Assisted Search for Epidemics (CASE) project is to develop a reliable system that generates warnings when the number of reported cases of a particular infectious disease reaches a level that indicates an unusual or unexpected rate. The system is currently in use at the Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control (SMI). It performs daily surveillance using data obtained from the database to which all notifiable diseases are reported in Sweden.
iTrust is a medical application that provides patients with a means to keep up with their medical history and records as well as communicate with their doctors, including selecting which doctors to be their primary caregiver, and other tasks.
ImageJ is a public domain Java image processing program inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh. It runs, either as an online applet or as a downloadable application, on any computer with a Java 1.4 or later virtual machine. Downloadable distributions are available for Windows, Mac OS, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Axial 360 is an interface engine and connector library that enables health care systems of all types - hospital systems, lab systems, EHRs, HIEs, etc - to share clinical data when it is needed.
- Axial 360 is built using best-of-bread open source components that enable improved scalability, extensibility, and modularity relative to other interface engines.
- Axial 360 will feature a library of free “connectors” developed by the open source community, that will reduce the time required to interface with applications.
ADDIS is a software developed within the Dutch Escher-project for managing and analyzing clinical trial information.
ADDIS is a proof-of-concept system that allows us to simultaneously discover the possibilities of and the requirements on a database of structured clinical trials data. The automated discovery and (meta-)analysis of trial data, as well as benefit-risk assessment is supported.
ADDIS comes with two built-in examples:
jlpv is a Java Light PACS Viewer application useful for review series or images from DICOM data retrieved from the DCM4CHEE PACS system. It also uses ImageJ as a rendering engine or viewer. This project is in a early stage.
An application to strengthen and monitor community health programs that runs on low cost mobile phones.
A Cross-platform DICOM viewer developed in Java using the dcm4che toolkit. Mayam is still work under progress. The current features are:
- DICOM Listener for Q/R
- DICOM Send
- Local DB for storing study information
- Importing DICOM studies from local disk
- Parsing DicomDir from local disk or CD
- Query compressed studies without decompressing them
- Multiple Studies viewer using Layout,Tab view
The research project Net4Care's aim is to develop a ecosystem to make it easy for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) to build telemedical applications for the home.
The main area of support within the present edition is handling clinical observations in the home and ensuring they become available for clinician's work.
The Net4Care framework helps in this by providing: