The National Cancer Institute (NCI) has launched the caBIG initiative to accelerate research discoveries and improve patient outcomes by linking researchers, physicians, and patients throughout the cancer community.
You can use the category filters given on the right sidebar to narrow down your search results.
XML Validation Framework and Canonical XML dictionary-based exchange assembly - OASIS CAM
The OASIS CAM toolkit provides a suite of tools for XML Validation and XML Exchange design and assembly from canonical XML dictionary components.
Included in the toolkit is an XML Editor/Validation/Schema Designer along with the CAMV runtime XML validation engine.
The project implements the OASIS CAM standard & NIEM IEPD approach. The visual editor allows design of exchange structures using XML components dictionaries.
Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing XDS.b is a Microsoft Connected Health Platform Solution Accelerator based on the IHE (www.ihe.net) XDS.b integration profile. XDS.b facilitates the registration, distribution and access across health enterprises of patient electronic information in document format.
The Solution Accelerator implements the XDS.b Document Registry with the Async option and the XDS.b Document Repository with the Async option.
"Command line utilities for creating, modifying, dumping and validating files of DICOM attributes, and conversion of proprietary image formats to DICOM. Can handle older ACR/NEMA format data, and some proprietary versions of that such as SPI."
"DataServer is an open source XML gateway, specially tailored for the medical domain. DataServer is middleware, situated between clients and traditional Health Information Systems (HIS), Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and Picture Archive and Communication Systems (PACS). It supports relational (SQL), SOAP, and HTTP data sources out of the box, but is highly extensible for custom types."
OpenHRE is the world's first open source toolkit that provides a standard and secure means to exchange data between existing health records systems. With OpenHRE, health professionals can locate, access, and review clinical data related to a specific health consumer, or acquire de-identified clinical data for population studies.
ATOM is an OMERO client which allows automated import of image data into OMERO.
The purpose of the dicom4j platform is to provide java components related to the Dicom Standard. For those purpose, the platform is based on 4 areas:
- framework: framework which implements the standards
- toolkit: offer ways to easily develop software based on the framework
- plugins: end-user components which adress commons needs you can find in most dicom applications
- apps: stand alone applications for end-user or tests purpose
- Axial 360 is an interface engine and connector library that enables health care systems of all types - hospital systems, lab systems, EHRs, HIEs, etc - to share clinical data when it is needed.
- Axial 360 is built using best-of-bread open source components that enable improved scalability, extensibility, and modularity relative to other interface engines.
- Axial 360 will feature a library of free “connectors” developed by the open source community, that will reduce the time required to interface with applications.
Snofyre is an open source, service oriented API for creating SNOMED CT enabled applications in Java. It provides a number of SNOMED CT related services out of the box. These services can be used:
- as a starter for understanding how to add SNOMED CT functionality to an application.
- to rapidly prototype a SNOMED CT enabled application.
Snofyre API aims to
- reduce the 'ramp up' time needed to understand
- and embed SNOMED CT functionality in an application.