For more details about the goals and general purpose of Medfloss.org please refer to our Mission Statement.
The people behind Medfloss.org
Holger Streidl [Admin, Editor, Moderator]
Hans Demski [Editor, Moderator]
- Medical Information Systems (MEDIS), Institute of Biological and Medical Imaging, Helmholtz Zentrum München German Research Center for Environmental Health (GmbH)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Web: www.helmholtz-muenchen.de/en/medical-information-systems
- Member of the IMIA OS WG, EFMI LIFOSS WG
Thomas Karopka [Editor, Moderator]
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: de.linkedin.com/in/thomaskaropka
- Chair of the IMIA OS WG, chair of the EFMI LIFOSS WG, Member of the governing board of AALOA
Medfloss.org is provided in cooperation with
- IMIA Open Source Health Informatics Working Group
- EFMI Working Group Libre/Free and Open Source Software in Health Informatics
- ISfTeH Collaborative Care Team in Open Source Working Group
License / Copyright
The work of the Medfloss.org community is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License and the GNU Free Documentation License. Re-users may comply with either license or both.
Work linked or embedded on the Web site is naturally licensed under its original license. We assume that the hosting Web site and the responsible person who uploaded the work re-assured that no copyright is infringed. If you still discover work of your own that is online without your permission or infringing your copyright license, we would appreciate it if you could notify us.
[original version taken from disclaimer.de, visited 2007/11/02]
The authors reserve the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the authors without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The authors are not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless they have full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the authors are not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on their page.
The authors intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the authors and users are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License and the GNU Free Documentation License. Re-users may comply with either license or both.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Web site www.medfloss.org. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.